We celebrated my daughter’s birthday with a family day full of FROZEN activities. Her special day began with a breakfast surprise. Olaf donuts and snowflake pancakes were a perfect way to start our FROZEN day!
I made round pancakes and then used a cookie cutter to turn them into snowflakes. The donuts were just as quick and easy.
Olaf donut ingredients:
- mini powder donuts
- peach rings
- eye candy decorations (found in the baking section)
- black sparkle gel
- white chocolate bar
1) Cut a small piece of a peach ring and place it in the middle of the donut for a carrot nose.
2) Cut a rectangle piece of chocolate and carve a line down the center (on back of chocolate piece). Place directly below the peach ring nose for teeth.
3) Use a small amount of gel to hold the eyes in place on the donut.
4) Draw a smile and silly hair with the sparkle gel.
Enjoy your Olaf donuts and snowflake pancakes together for a FROZEN breakfast!
When will you surprise your family with fun FROZEN Olaf donuts and snowflake pancakes?