One of my earliest childhood memories is attending the circus with my family. Although we didn’t get to attend yearly, the few times we did were amazing experiences. I’m looking forward to taking my daughter to her first circus next week. I know she will love seeing The Greatest Show on Earth! Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® presents their all new Built to Amaze circus experience in 10 Phoenix performances June 26 – July 1, 2013 at the US Airways Center.
The Built to Amaze show has everything from magnificent elephants to awe-inspiring acrobats. You will see more than 110 of the world’s best performers representing 17 countries. The show features 95 exotic and domestic animals that assemble never before seen performances. The show includes amazing acts with a variety of talent. I’m very excited to see Elianna Grace , the human cannon ball!
The show opens with an All-Access Pre-Show where everyone is invited to join the fun and meet the performers as they prepare for the show. You can participate in a tug-of-war, dance with the clowns at the dance party, try on custom designed costumes, and learn circus skills. The Pre-Show is a great opportunity to take pictures with the clowns too!
Don’t miss the opportunity to see The Greatest Show on Earth in Phoenix at the US Airways Center located at 201 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix AZ 85004.
- Wednesday, June 26 7:00 PM
- Thursday, June 27 11:00 AM
- Friday, June 28 11:00 AM & 7:00 PM
- Saturday, June 29 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Sunday, June 30 12:00 PM & 4:00 PM
- Monday, July 1 11:00 AM
Tickets can be purchased online at Ticketmaster, by phone at 800-745-3000 or by visiting the US Airways Center Box Office. Ticket prices are $20, $35-$45 (VIP), $50-$60 (Front Row) and $75-$95 (Circus Celebrity). All seats are reserved. The All Access Pre-Show is included with your ticket and starts an hour before each performance.
- Special Kids discount tickets are available for $10 each (restricted to weekday performances for kids 2-12; discount not valid on VIP/premium levels
- Save 50% on tickets for opening night Wednesday, June 26 (not valid on VIP/premium levels)
- Save $5 off ticket price with code MOMSAVE (valid on $20 & $25 tickets only)
Does your family want to see Built to Amaze on opening night? One lucky reader will win a family 4 pack of tickets to the show Wednesday, June 26th. Pre-Show access begins at 6:00 PM with the Built to Amaze show starting at 7:00 PM.