The smell of warm cinnamon almonds in your crock pot is a perfect way to welcome fall. Easy Crock Pot Cinnamon Almond Bars are yummy and make a great plated gift for the holidays.
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 1 1/2 c brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 c almonds
- 1/4 c water
1) Stir together sugars, salt, and cinnamon in small bowl. Set aside.
2) Whisk egg white and vanilla together until frothy. Add almonds and completely coat with egg mixture.
3) Add sugar mixture and completely coat almonds.
4) Spray crock pot with cooking spray and add sugar almond mixture. Cook on low for 2 hours stirring every 30 minutes. Add water and cook on low for additional hour stirring every 20 minutes.
5) Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray. Pour the baked cinnamon almond mixture onto the cookie sheet and allow to harden (approximately 1 hour).
6) Cut into squares and enjoy!
The bars make a great fall treat or gift for friends!