This post is sponsored by Circus Americana. All opinions are my own.
Circus Americana Arizona
Earlier this week we attended the opening night of Circus Americana in Tempe, Arizona. The family circus is a great nostalgic event under the big top. From a ballerina tight rope walker to jugglers, clowns and everything in between, the show is for all ages. The family of entertainers put on a thrilling live show every Thursday to Sunday evenings now through November 24th.
There are no animals included in the Circus Americana show and the performers bring a grand enthusiasm sharing their talent with an audience.
Things to know for your visit
- The big top tent is set up in the Big Surf parking lot (1500 N McClintock DR Tempe, AZ 85281.)
- Parking is free and onsite.
- There are portable restrooms just outside of the circus tent.
- The concession stand serves popcorn, cotton candy and drinks. Light up cotton candy sticks and swords are available for purchase. Acceptable forms of payment include cash and card.
- There’s a 20-minute intermission in the middle of the show.
My youngest daughter and I attended with a preschool friend and her mom. Our four-year old girls were most impressed by the young performers and came home saying they would like to join the circus too.
Purchase your tickets online to see the circus now through November 24th.
What’s your favorite nostalgic circus act?