In trying to eat healthier this year I discovered Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomato products. They are healthy and use only the freshest ingredients.
Mooney Farms began in 1987 as a family owned kiwi farm. Their fresh produce was only sold locally at California famer’s markets until the addition of their sun dried tomatoes. They quickly sold out of their dried tomatoes and their family business grew. Now you can find their tomato products all over the world.
I made a delicious bruschetta cream cheese dip with a jar of the Sun Dried Bruschetta. In addition to myself and my husband, my four year old daughter also loved the dip!
The dip is made from just two ingredients – half a jar of bruschetta and a package of cream cheese. The dip is excellent paired with pita chips or fresh veggies!
Begin by melting the cream cheese in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
Add the bruschetta, stir, and enjoy!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 limes
- 1 c chopped avocado
- 1/4 c chopped cilantro
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic salt and garbanzo beans. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes on low heat until beans are soft. Stir occasionally while skillet is on stovetop.
- While beans are cooking, prepare avocado, cilantro and lettuce. Chop avocado and cilantro. Wash and peel lettuce in full leaves.
- Add soy sauce to beans, cover and continue to cook for about 3 minutes on low heat while stirring occasionally.
- Squeeze lime juice over cooked beans.
- Place a spoonful of cooked garbanzo beans on lettuce leaf. Garnish with avocado and cilantro.
Bella Sun Luci sent me an amazing package full of some of their best selling products. Great news – they want to send one of you the same package of yummy products! The prize pack includes Sun Dried Tomato Halves with Olive Oil, Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta, Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut with Olive Oil, Sun Dried Tomatoes Halves, and Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut with Greek Oregeno. Wow!
Enter to win today!
Disclosure: I received a complimentary package containing Bella Sun Luci’s best selling products. All opinions and ideas are my own.