This post is sponsored by Bless Box. #ReadySetBless
With so many beauty box subscriptions out there, receiving another email in my inbox about the next greatest box doesn’t usually get me interested. BUT then I read about Bless Box. With every box valued at over $150 and full of items I actually want, this ultimate subscription box is different. I don’t want a box full of high end samples like all the other subscription boxes I’ve received in the past because once those samples are used, I’m likely not splurging on a purchase to replace them. I was excited to see products I wanted, used and won’t break the bank to replace in the “Shades of Fall” Bless Box. This is the type of box I want to give my friends, not a subscription box service that will end up costing them more when they fall in love with the expensive products.
If you’re looking for a last minute gift certificate gift idea, send a friend a Bless Box and gift it with my Bless Box subscription happy mail gift certificate. The printable 5″x7″ card is a great way to gift the Bless Box subscription to your friends and family.
The Bless Box I received included so many products – makeup, skincare, stationary, snacks and wellness items. The Shades of Fall Bless Box Catelog shares product details for all the products including over 20 items.
- Maybelline Volume Express Mascara $8.49
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Lipstick Ink $9.49
- Mai Couture Blush & Highlight Papiers (3) $1.00
- Maybelline City Mini Eyeshadow Palette (5) $7.99
- Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask $4.00
- Abba Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner $4.00
- Essie Treat, Love, and Color Nailcare $10.00
- Bless Harvest Card Set $12.00
- Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder (2) $3.00
- Primal Kitchen Coconut Cashew Bar $3.00
- My Tagalongs Lash Eyemask $12.00
- Arthur George Socks by Rob Kardashian $15.00
The box included a couple of other items like a Bless Fame and Partners Clothing coupon with a $25 value.
There is so much I love about the products included in the box and looking at the previous boxes, they are always full of items I would actually use! Bless Box is perfect for my friends and family this holiday season. For as low as $27 a month with a subscription or a single month box for $29.99, there are many different gifting options.
Is Bless Box the right subscription box for you and your friends too?