My husband and I have been eating salad at home regularly for dinner because we are doing our best to eat healthy. We’ve been trying different recipes but have had a hard time incorporating variety. This week I made a yummy ranch and soy sauce crispy chicken salad using Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips. A cold glass of Lipton Iced Tea made it a perfect Spring meal!
The salad was very easy to put together.
- Romaine lettuce
- Ranch dressing
- Soy sauce
- Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips (cooked on foil lined baking sheet)
- Rice noodles (not pictured)
1) Wash and cut salad.
2) Slice chicken strips.
3) Peel and slice cucumber.
4) Prepare dressing by mixing 1 cup ranch dressing and 1 tbsp soy sauce.
5) Mix all ingredients in bowl.
Complete your meal with a tall glass of Lipton Iced Tea.
Visit Tyson’s meal ideas and recipes for creative ways to cook with their products. You can also connect with Tyson on Twitter and Facebook. If you’d like to see more photos of my shopping experience, take a look at my Chicken Salad featuring Tyson Crispy Breasts and Lipton Ice Tea #cbias #SocialFabric #MealsTogether Google+ album.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Tyson but all opinions and ideas are my own. #cbias #SocialFabric #MealsTogether
- 2 C pineapple tidbits
- 4 tomatoes diced
- 2 limes
- cilantro bunch
- optional: salt and pepper, jalapeno diced, red onion diced
- Dice tomatoes, chop cilantro and mix in bowl with pineapple.
- Squeeze fresh lime over salsa and gently stir.